United Way of Eddy County
College Scholarship Program
Application will be released around February 2022.
The purpose of the United Way of Eddy County Scholarship is to help provide non-traditional scholars a means of pursuing and achieving their higher educational goals. This multi-year scholarship is not limited to recent high school graduates, or only those attending or planning to attend traditional universities or junior colleges. The award recipient must be a full-time student in an undergraduate program or attending a technical/vocational school.
- College bound students including, but not limited to:
- High school graduates with a 2.0-3.0 GPA
- Scholars currently attending college with a minimum 2.0 GPA pursuing an Undergraduate Degree
- First generation scholars
- Adult students looking to further their education
- Technical/Vocational Careers
Documents for previous scholarship recipients
- How to obtain your scholarship funds
- Scholarship Acceptance Form - MUST be completed each time documents are submitted for payment.
- Volunteer Verification Form -
- Traditional College Semesters, a total of 10 hours must be completed in the fall and spring semesters.
- Non Traditional Grading Periods, a total of 10 hours must be completed from January 1-June 30 and 10 hours must be completed from July 1-December 31.